These six-week courses are project-oriented, and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links and more. Visit www.ed2go.com/hrca for complete course descriptions, lesson outlines, evaluations from former students, course requirements, instructor credentials, and a demo course.
- Length: six weeks
- Price: Members $112, Program Guests $129/class
- Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer. Some courses may require additional software or other requirements. Before registering, visit ed2go.com/hrca for individual course requirements.
- Sample of the courses you will find: Get Paid to Travel | Resume Writing | Learn to Buy and Sell on eBay | Debt Elimination Techniques | Professional Sales Skills | SAT/ACT Preparation | Stocks, Bonds, and Investing: Oh, My! | Designing Effective Web Sites | Wine Appreciation | Understanding Adolescents | Achieving Success with Difficult People | more!
- Registration: Visit ed2go.com/hrca. Click the Orientation link and follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course.
- Begin Course: On the first day of class, return to ed2go.com/hrca and click the Classroom link. Log in with the name and password you provided during orientation.