Camp Backcountry - FAQs

What if my child has medication they need to take while at camp?

Please indicate any medications your child is actively taking when you fill out the paperwork on ePACT. If your child has an inhaler, epi-pen, or will need to take any medication during camp hours (including over the counter medication such as Benadryl or ibuprofen), you must fill out and submit the appropriate health forms on ePACT. All medication forms must be signed by a doctor. If you have any questions about this, please contact the Camp Director for assistance.

More Camp Backcountry Information