Covenant Frequently Asked Questions

Common Home Improvement Questions

Does the HRCA have a limitation on the number of cars someone can own or park on the street?

The HRCA does not regulate the number of vehicles that are parked at a residence as long as they are operable. However, the RIGs prohibit the parking of vehicles on landscaped areas. The sidewalks and the streets are a public right of way and owned and maintained by Douglas County Public Works, 303-660-7490. If a vehicle is parked in any way as to be a safety issue or is abandoned, please contact Douglas County Sheriffs at their non-emergency number at 303-660-7505.

More Covenant Information

Still have Questions?
Contact: HRCA Community Improvement Services Department at [email protected] or 303-471-8821. Office is located in the Recreation Center at Eastridge, 9568 University Blvd., Highlands Ranch, CO 80126.