Covenant Frequently Asked Questions

Common Home Improvement Questions

Is it okay for me to access the open space to do improvements on my property?

The Metro Districts of Highlands Ranch owns and maintains the majority of open spaces, parks, green belts, and parkways. Please contact Metro Districts prior to accessing any open space or removing any fences that abut the open space;, 303-791-0430.

More Covenant Information

Still have Questions?
Contact: HRCA Community Improvement Services Department at [email protected] or 303-471-8821. Office is located in the Recreation Center at Eastridge, 9568 University Blvd., Highlands Ranch, CO 80126.