- Garage sale signs* are permitted on the day(s) of the event for private sales not related to business.
- All temporary signs may be placed on landscaped areas or sidewalks provided they do not compromise pedestrian or motorist safety. Signs are prohibited on medians.
- Signs cannot be placed within 150 feet of intersections of four-lane and six-lane roads.
- Signs must be free standing, and cannot be staked into the ground or attached to trees, light poles, traffic signals and signs, utility boxes or fences.
- Signs may be placed on the day(s) of a sale and must be removed the day after the sale by 10:00 a.m.
* Garage/yard sale signs are available for $3.50 from any recreation center. Use of these signs is encouraged, but not required.